- A1 chants for magnetic tape huren 1:30
- A2-huren - children without worms (sound masses) Huren 1:30
- A3-huren - timiskaming square Huren 1:30
- B1-huren - immemmory motorik sound masses Huren 1:30
- B2-huren - immemory fragment Huren 1:30
Huren returns to the Zhark Catalogue with his latest fory ‘ELEKTRONISCHE SELBSTDARSTELLUNG’ his first in five years since the ‘MRTVI’ release.
Whith this outing Huren explores further uncompromising Terrain…
While the Signature layers of distrortion and heavy kick drum burials retain his distinct Hardline Approach – with ZHARK032 Huren layeers complex Masses of Sound into Ominous textural electronic compüositions….Drawing interdisciplinary from the works of Marker, Kayn, Ligeti and Penderecki…
Disconcerting and challenging ‘Elektronische Selbstdarstellung’ galvanizes Huren’s place as an artist operating on his own wavelength.