- 01. Synthek_Breathless 1:00
- 02. Synthek_Disambiguation 1:00
- 03. Synthek_Path of Syncopation 1:00
- 04. Synthek_Standing On A Turning Point 1:00
- 05. Synthek_Sinusoidal Shift 1:00
- 06. Synthek_Hands in Fait 1:00
- 07. Synthek_Perturbed Notion [Digital Only] 1:00
- 08. Synthek_Transitions Of Life 1:00
- 09. Synthek_Consciousness & Intent 1:00
- 10. Synthek_Choice Of Words 1:00
- 11. Synthek_Sense Of Being 1:00
In this space between chaos and conformity disorderly moments welcome new phases into existence, leading to the awakening of an elevated version of the self. Between highs and lows, Transitions of Life remain; the concept behind Syn- thek’s first solo full length sound narrative on his Natch Records imprint. Unfold- ing across a vexing two-year transformation phase, Synthek’s crossings along rough roads are the tribulations to reveal this intimate personal journey of reve-lation through emotional downshift, spiritual upheaval and cerebral quandary. In this dominion, Synthek shapes the eleven track escapade along a sophisticated array of synths and warm analog drums, while contrasting the build and decline of atmosphere through deep bass soundscapes.
Pivotal turning points execute the programming of the album’s three part sound design; beginning from darkness and repression, evolving to a more colourful aerial majesty of lucid dream state, morphing into the developed nature of life lessons learned; Transitions of Life making its incarnation into the discovery of the self and re-entry into reality.
*Transitions of Life is a 2×12” release made available through Natch Elements, intro-spective extension to the Natch Records imprint. Visual embodiment of the project artfully presented with photographic time capsule by Salar Kheradpejouh of Berlin, Germany with graphic work curated by Jacopo Saveritano, co-founder of Natch Records.