- 01_A1_Destruction and Hope 2 Antechamber 1:30
- 02_A2_Spaces in Between 2 Antechamber 1:30
- 03_A3_Lobs Pound 2 Antechamber 1:30
- 04_B1_Retreat 2 Antechamber 1:30
- 05_B2_Smoke and Sycamore 2 Antechamber 1:30
- 06_B3_Primitive Forces 2 Antechamber 1:30
The newest alias from Mahk Rumbae a.k.a. Codex Empire and one half of Industrial act Konstruktivists, Antechamber sees a spacious almost dub influenced realm being explored, a dark-ambient nether in which lurching rhythmic giants consume the fragments of their composition, as though some military exercise had arrived at the collapsed edge of history and remained forever there suspended, war-games in the ether, anodic purgatory.
The LP is at times drone-scape, at times big-room stepping; white noise carved into shuddering rhythms & barrel bomb impacts; Antechamber’s debut shows a producer who is able to both summon and resuscitate worlds with only the bare minimal elements, a contained violence and a violent restraint.